We are glad you stopped by our web site.
We are now in our eleventh year and have offered 56 great events with speakers from all over America. We are grateful that many from Montana and Wyoming are helping us promote biblical worldview ideas. Great ideas compete for people's minds and hearts, and followers of Christ should be interjecting ideas that reflect Biblical wisdom into the public square. 2021 demonstrated that need in spades as we saw the LEFT promote all parts of the LGBT agenda, Critical Race Theory, and other aspects of Marxism. 2022 will require us to communicate our worldview concepts in an even more effective way.
Our Next Forum:
Tim Barton, President of WallBuilders. Examining America’s Godly Heritage – Are We Prepared to Pass the Baton? Date September 23-24th, 2022
Our Founders, Framers, and Spiritual Leaders Handed Us a Republic Framed on Biblical Principles. What Will We Do With It?
- “American's Godly Heritage.” What was the Faith of the Founders, Framers, and Signers of the Declaration of Indolence?
- “What is the True History of Black America?” What were the contributions Blacks had to the founding - was America founded on racism?
- “What was the Role of Pastors in America's Beginnings and Freedom?” How can pastors incorporate politics into their teaching without being "political"?
- “What is the Role of the Church in Restoring Virtue in America's Political Systems. A Review what Christians and Pastors did in Virginia and Colorado to turn elections toward godly candidates?
Dr. Jay Richards, William E. Simon Senior Research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation November 4-5th, 2022
"Understanding the Progressive's Use of Gender Ideology from a National and International Public Policy Perspective.”
- Jay returns to help us understand how the Progressive Left is using LGBTQ+ issues to infiltrate Public Policy.
- From your kids school rooms to the military, everything is about sex and race today.
- How is this happening and what is the philosophical and policy base for this?
Abdu Murray Esq. Founder, Embrace the Truth International Ministries. Jan. 20-21st., 2023. "Not A Whiteman's Religion - A look At History And Ethnic Connections."
- Abdu will share from his new book - refuting the WOKE idea that Christianity has only benefited Caucasians.
- In a time when everything is about using race, gender, and ethnicities to divide America, this strong but gracious man will demonstrate God's love and historic engagement in the benefit of all mankind.
View All Our Speakers